2012 will be a year of humble existence for me. I have slowly come to know the damage done by my very bias and narrow vision on things. The world as I saw it couldn't be further from what the world really has been. And I decide to try my best to perceive things as they are. There was a certain pride in the way I perceive things in my own biased ways. The exact reason is hidden somewhere in my unconsciousness.
2012 marks my first year completely exposed in the adult world. It will be a challenging year pitted with failures and mistakes. Also I shall embrace them with enthusiasm and persistence. I will go back to the basic skills and learn about them with fresh eyes: speaking, reading, writing, listening, and socializing. If there were a "reset" button on me, I shall press it everyday before sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment