Pros and Cons of HTC Radar -1
Pros:
- Smooth - the interface is smooth and reasonably fast. As one of the five people on earth who have ever purchased a Zune, I had no trouble navigating among and inside apps. It is intuitive enough for someone who has never used a smartphone.
Cons:
- Calendar - initial view is Agenda, unlike the monthly view of iPhone. One needs to press the menu at the bottom of the screen to switch to monthly view. The crazy thing is, even though each day's events are shown on the monthly view, it is impossible to see what they actually are because they are displayed in tiny fonts to fit into the grid. Therefore all you can tell from the monthly view is that on a certain day, there are a number of tiny black lines implying that you have something to do for that day. Such design is not only inconsiderate, but illogical - if you are not letting users see what the events are, why not simply replacing them with symbols (like dots on iPhone calendar)? It is a major work of stupidity in my opinion.
- Integration Issues - the OS can't automatically identify an address in an email, therefore I can't click on the address to view it on the map. Moreover, I can't even copy the text in the email! I may read it, but that's it. I can't copy the text in the email!
No comments:
Post a Comment