Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Was I wrong about Twitter?

(Still 7 posts behind my other blog, damn, I should have shut up about my workout schedules...)

If you asked me what Twitter is in 2009 and 2010, I would not be able to give you any remotely informed answer other than "I don't know." "This thing doesn't make any money and will not make money." "It doesn't make sense to me."

If you ask me the same question now. My answer is the following (no I am giving a definition, but I think a scattered description is a little better than "I don't know.") :

- Twitter is public media
- Twitter is real time information flow
- Twitter is an open social media
- Twitter is the biggest and the most effective mass broadcasting tool
- Twitter is a diary
- Twitter is a trend setter
- Twitter is  personal media outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment